Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Handmade??


So as of yesterday I discovered the wonderful site of Etsy.com. Ohhhh Emmmm Geeee....it's amazing. There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many amazing things on this site. They have homemade and handmade items. So....my thought process on this is I would rather give my money to someone who made it with their own hands. It just makes it easier to buy things in my opinion. lol


So yesterday I purchased two items that I'm so incredible excited about! The first one is from CherryCity. It's a Shae Butter Gloss. It was only $8.99! So...what it does is you put it on after you get out of the shower and it's an oil that is quickly absorbed into your skin with not icky residue or film. And it leaves your skin soft and full of fragrance. And there were a ton of different smells you could choose from.


And yesterday I also got some fabulous earrings. That are handmade! They are Black Rose Stud Earrings. I've been looking for some FOREVER! The only color I could ever find them in was blue and red. I've always wanted black! Oh and they were $7.00 what a steal!


And then today I bout some Apasionado Lip Potion. It was $3.99 with free shipping! So what it is, is a natural formula infused with dried lavender which are supposed to promote passion, romance, harmony, friendship and Cooperation with a lover! HAHAHA Even if it doesn't work....hopefully it makes my lips nice and moisturized.



So....I haven't gotten any of them yet. But when I do I will def give an update! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment