Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Stuff!

Ok so recently I have become an Etsy addict. lol And I'm absolutely in love with one of the sellers on there. Her store is called CherryCity. I posted about it a few weeks ago when I made my first purchase of hers. Well since then I've gotten a few other things! And I must say I will be a customer forever! Her products are all handmade by her! And she creates all her different fragrances and everything. She's really awesome to work with and has super fast shipping. She even mixed to scents just for me! How awesome is that....they don't do that at Bath & Body Works! LOL! Anyways....so I'm going to do a little review on these items!

Below is the Shea Body Gloss. It comes in a very easy spray bottle. It's not so much as a mist that comes out more of a fast stream so you still have to rub it all over your body to get it in really good. I've noticed the more you apply the grittier your skin will feel which isn't a nice feeling. The less you apply the better it feels and works. It makes my skin feel so silky smooth. And it smells amazing. I got the White Tea & Rose scent (the one she made for me!). I love it!



This she actually sent me for free. And it's the cuticle pen! It's great. I love it and it's defiantly easy to use!

This is one of my favorite things so far. I got it last night. It's the Body Wash. It smells amazing. Again you get to pick your scent and I got the White Tea & Rose to match my Body Gloss I got! It smells great and lathers well. I actually used it to shave my legs this morning and they are silky smooth! I love it. It's obviously not just for shaving but a good soap as well. I really like it.
And last but not least my absolute favorite! The After 5 Roll On fragrances! I got two of them. One in Masquerade Ball and Heaven! Heaven is my favorite but Masquerade Ball I love just as equally. They are an oil base so they tend to stay on longer than just your typical spray perfume. They come in convenient roll on applicators so you can just toss them in your purse and have the lasting smell all day long! They really are great and I've gotten quite a few compliments since I've been wearing them!
So if you want to check them out here is the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment