Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update on my goodies & Vday!

Ok...so the last post I made was about all the cool stuff I ordered from Etsy. Well....I'm back to just say CherryCity has made a lifetime customer! OMG! She sent me free samples of her roll on perfumes and holy moly they smell amazing. I got my Shea Body Gloss on Friday afternoon and by Friday night I had put another order in with her for 2 of the sample perfumes and her body wash. I can not freaking wait to get them! They were shipped today. I'm so excited! And I found out that she made the smell of the Body Gloss she sent me just for me. I told her what kind of scents I liked and she mixed two of them together. And it smells amazing. I can literally smell on it on my skin right now and I put it on this morning when I got out of the shower. So...let's see....so 9 hours ago...and I still smell it. It makes my skin feel so smooth and silky. It's oil based so at first I was skeptical. But it doesn't leave a sticky feeling afterwards like baby oil does. It just soaks right up in my skin. But yea...so I love them! The owner is so awesome. And so easy to work with. So I recommend them! You can go to www.Etsy.com and look up CherryCity and find their products there!

Ok so Valentine's Day this year has been one of the best. I think it's because I am so in love with my boyfriend it's unreal. He didn't even get me much. I think what he wrote in the card was what got me. The card was very pretty. On the front all it said was "Always" and on the inside it said "I will always love you, until the day that I die". And then he wrote a little something. This is what it said "Danyell these past 6 months have been the best 6 months of my life. This is the first Valentine's day I have ever done anything. You make me want to be a better person. And I love you for that. I love you sooooooooooooo much and you mean the world to me. I love you boo boo". Ugh....man it was so sweet! It made me cry. But with the card he got me candy, a stuffed dog that says I love you on it and then a vase with colored glass marbles to hold my makeup brushes. Then he took me and Koen out to eat lunch on Sunday. It was really nice. We don't get to spend a lot of time together with our busy lives but the time that we do spend together is always a blessing. And we have such a blast together. Ugh...man I love my boyfriend.

Ok that is all for the day! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment