Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hauls-February

Ok here are my hauls for February. I just started blogging at the beginning of the month and I'm hoping to get more followers soon! But here are my purchases from this month. I figured I would give a little review on them.
Above is the ELF stuff I got. I got the pink makeup applicators. I actually like them. They don't fall apart like the others one I have from Walmart.
dramatic eyelashes- I don't like them at all. They itch my eyes and the glue sucks.
Eyeshadow brush- pretty good for the money. It applies better if you wet it.
Duo Mascara- I hate it. It does absolutley nothing for my lashes
Black liquid liner- Goes on really smooth actually but it smudges very easily.
Silver liquid liner- Looks great when going out but def not for everyday wear.
Black eye liner pencil- Works alright. But I prefer gel much better.
Eye Primer- It's AMAZING! I really like it. It helps prevent creasing in my shadow and it holds on the color for a lot longer.
Quad Eyeshadow- The colors and pigments are actually really good. I use them often.
Eyelash Curler- Works great. I really like it. One of the better ones I've ever had!

Overall Elf is pretty good if you want a lot of makeup for little money. But if you want quality I wouldn't use it.


I finally broke down and got the 88 matte Coastal Scents pallete. I love it! It has a wide range of colors and the pigment is amazing. It has everything from bright colors to neutrals. I really like it!

Ok....sorry blurry pic. But I used my cell. But it's the L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara. It's the one with the funny copy of the Givency applicator. I hate it. It did nothing for my lashes and it clumped up really bad. It didn't evenly apply the mascara to my lashes. I was horribly depressed when I used it. And I've given it quite a few times to change my mind. But it has failed!
I got me some Sonia Kashuk brushes and they are great. I use them everyday and they come in this cute little carrying case that makes it easy for travel! Really great investment. And I got them from Target!



Ok....on to my favorite purchases!
Revlon Colorstay foundation- I love it. It really does stay on all day and covers great. Goes on very evenly.
Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer (not pictured)- I love it. It comes in the same container as the blush pictures above. And I really really like it. Goes on smoothly and evenly and it wasn't too orangy for my skin. It's very natural looking. The color I got was Sunglow.
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush- I really like it. Again goes on great. I got the color Rose Petal. The only thing I wish I would have done differently is get a different color. It doesn't show up that great on my skin.
L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous mascara- My favorite mascara ever now. It makes them so big and long. Doesn't clump and it comes off easily!
So that is it so far. If I buy anything else between now and the end of the month I'll make another post!



3 comments:

  1. you got some great stuff there hun,I really want to try ELF cosmetics, we dont have them here in Australia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, the Revlon Colorstay foundation is awesome!!! It really is a great buy....it last all day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Skye. That's too bad they don't ship to Australia that's no fair! And thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete